Terms & Conditions
By accessing this website you accept these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with them please do not use this website.
- Strictly trade customers only.
- All prices are correct at time of publication, however we reserve the right to change prices at any time without prior notification.
- All trade prices are shown excluding VAT.
- All retail prices are a guide only. Suggested selling prices include VAT charged at the current rate where applicable.
- On any first order, if paying with Credit / Debit card, we are only able to deliver to the cardholder's billing address.
- We aim to despatch goods within 24hrs of the order being placed unless the order is received after 2pm Friday in which case it will usually be despatched the next working day. Working days are Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays. UK Mainland ONLY. During peak periods delivery may take slightly longer.
- Free carriage on orders over £200 exc. VAT, carriage on orders below £200.00 exc. VAT will be charged at £6.60 (exc. VAT). Applies to Mainland UK Only. Scottish Highlands, Islands, Ireland & other countries will be subject to additional carriage charges, please contact us for delivery charges to your location.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to accept any claims against damaged liquid products unless you have specifically requested for your goods to be sent on a pallet delivery. This is due to the fragile nature of the liquids and our couriers not offering compensation on any damage to them. Therefore if you would like to receive your ‘liquids’ order by pallet delivery, please contact our sales team and we will advise of any additional charges.
- It may be necessary to send items separately if not available for despatch with main order, this will not incur any extra delivery charges.
- Images and descriptions are for reference only and may differ slightly from actual item sent, especially packaging as manufacturers may change this without prior notification to us, sizes are approximated.
- Overseas customers need to be aware that we cannot ship medicines to countries outside the UK.
- We reserve the right to reject any order placed with us without giving any reason. If an order is rejected we will attempt to notify the buyer by using the email address given.
- Strictly no 'SALE or RETURN'
- All products are subject to availability, E & OE.
- We cannot supply goods to the United States of America for insurance reasons.
Payment Security Policy
Our Payment Service Provider is Opayo (formerly Protx) – the largest independent payment service provider (PSP) in the UK and Ireland. Opayo provides a secure payment gateway (Level 1 PCI DSS), processing payments for thousands of online businesses, including ours. It is Opayo's utmost priority to ensure that transaction data is handled in a safe and secure way.
Opayo uses a range secure methods such as fraud screening, I.P address blocking and 3D secure. Once on the Opayo systems, all sensitive data is secured using the same internationally recognised 256-bit encryption standards.
Opayo is PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliant to the highest level and maintains regular security audits. They are also regularly audited by the banks and banking authorities to ensure that their systems are impenetrable.
Opayo is an active member of the PCI Security Standards Council (PCI SSC) that defines card industry global regulation.
In addition, you know that your session is in a secure encrypted environment when you see https:// in the web address, and/or when you see the locked padlock symbol alongside the URL.
So when buying through our site, you can be sure that you are completely protected.
Important Notice: Please contact us before placing any order for overseas. Carriers will not transport certain products overseas, these include:
Any chemical compound, mixture or device capable of producing an explosive-pyrotechnic effect, with substantial instantaneous release of heat and gas.
All explosives are prohibited.Examples: Nitroglycerine; Fireworks; Blasting caps; Christmas Cracker Snaps; Igniters; Fuses; Flares; Ammunition, etc.
Gases compressed, liquified or dissolved under pressure:
Permanent gases which cannot be liquified at ambient temperatures; liquified gases, which become liquid under pressure at ambient temperatures; dissolved gases which are dissolved under pressure in a solvent.
All flammable compressed gases are prohibited.Examples: Hydrogen; Ethane; Methane; Propane; Butane; Cigarette lighters; Gas Cylinders for camping stoves, blowlamps, etc.
All toxic compressed gases are prohibited.Examples: Chlorine; Flourine, etc.
All non-flammable compressed gases are prohibited.Examples: Carbon Dioxide; Nitrogen; Neon; Fire Extinguishers containing such gases, etc.
All aerosols are prohibited.
Liquids, mixtures of liquids, or liquids containing solids in solution or suspension which give off a flammable vapour.
Any liquid with a closed cup flash point below 60.5° C is prohibited.Examples: Acetone; Benzene; Cleaning Compounds; Gasoline; Lighter Fuel; Paint Thinners and Removers; Petroleum; Solvents, etc.
This is not a complete list of products deemed as 'Dangerous'. If you are arranging your own shipping we strongly advise that you check with them regarding any potential dangerous goods.